People who know it all..

Thank goodness there are people out there that know everything about everything. Without them, we, the people who don't know it all, would be completely lost! I don't even understand how we get out of bed in the morning. It's a complicated task with numerous parts of your body having to move in synchronicity. Never mind showering, brushing teeth and driving a car. But some how, those of us that don't know everything manage to do that without you coming here and explaining to us how to do each thing. We manage, not easily though, but we manage.

I'm also thankful when someone is asking me a question, for you, the person who knows it all, to talk over me and others answering said question. I wouldn't want one of us to give the wrong answer being the people that do not know it all and such. What would we do without you?

This has been a post to prevent violence. If you feel that this post may be directed at you, shame on you for acting this way! :)

Comments

Denise said…
I love your rants, Em.
Emsxiety said…
Thanks Denise. Ranting makes me feel better.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat