My husband, oh how I love him.
We're in our bedroom, where we spend a lot of time because it's our kingdom. Plus our bed is amazing. It's my favorite place in the world. (I don't get out much.) He heads out of the bedroom I said where you going? He said to see if something is cooking for supper and if not to make pancakes. Needless to say he decided to make pancakes.
He turns to me and asks," What do you use to keep them from sticking to the pan?"
I look at him quizzically and say, "Pam."
He said," There's not enough left in the can."
I replied," Butter or oil. But if you cook to high, I'd use oil as butter burns easily."
He turns to me and says, and I kid you not, " What kind of oil?"
Seriously? How long have we been together? What kind of oil he asks?
I looked at him very earnestly and said," Motor oil!"
Really? What kind of oil? I even offered him 10w 40. He said I am not funny, personally I think I'm hilarious.
He turns to me and asks," What do you use to keep them from sticking to the pan?"
I look at him quizzically and say, "Pam."
He said," There's not enough left in the can."
I replied," Butter or oil. But if you cook to high, I'd use oil as butter burns easily."
He turns to me and says, and I kid you not, " What kind of oil?"
Seriously? How long have we been together? What kind of oil he asks?
I looked at him very earnestly and said," Motor oil!"
Really? What kind of oil? I even offered him 10w 40. He said I am not funny, personally I think I'm hilarious.
Comments