Em's anxiety...

Anxiety, it's part of my online name. I suffer from it. Suffering may not be the right word though, I don't exactly suffer, others may suffer from my anxiety though. Okay, I'll admit on occasion I do get overwhelmed/anxious and it does make me very uncomfortable. One of the biggest triggers of my anxiety, by the way I hate the word trigger, it ranks right up there with ointment and spasms, are other peoples emotions. I feed off of other peoples emotions. If someone is extremely anxious around me, I pick up on it and end up just as anxious if not more so to be honest. That run on sentence made me a little anxious but I'm good.

Constant noise and commotion over a period of time will make me anxious. A little bit of noise and commotion do not. Overly loud music, people talking and activities going on at the same time make me anxious. It's all too much to take in and I get overwhelmed. But I can attend a concert with no trouble. In fact I enjoy rock concerts. Large crowds will make me anxious. I have had to leave the Mall and Wal-Mart once or twice because of the crowds. Getting out of the situation usually eases the anxiety and I can get myself relaxed, usually.

Then there's the other peoples emotions. I can tell just by walking by someone if they're sad, hurt, upset, angry, etc.. I can feel it. If someone is overly stressed, I feel it and well take it on as my own and I end up stressed. That's why in previous blogs, I've needed chocolate when dealing with other people It's Harry Potter sarcasm but I think the chocolate would help. It's not necessarily the person themselves, it's the high level of emotions they project out and I just suck em on up. Now that I've realized this, will it help me at all in dealing with my anxiety? Probably, I'll just take some time to figure it out. Just putting it down on here has helped.

Oh and in ending, the one thing that doesn't make me anxious, the grand baby!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..