Don't placate the crazy woman...

" First Ma'am, Im going to need you to calm down." Probably the stupidest thing ever said to me when I'm upset. The Ma'am part alone makes me want to kick your ass. Im going to need you to calm down? Who the fuck are you to me again? Oh yeah, you're the one who's pissing me off. If I'm not smashing your head repeatedly in to the counter, then obviously I am very calm. If I'm using my words then obviously, I am calm. Yes, my voice may be loud and I may seem upset, but as long as my hands are kept to my damn self, then I am as calm as I can be.



When you are telling me I am wrong without allowing me to finish my sentence, again, we have a problem. I am going to allow you to state your side and please give me the same consideration. Allow me to finish my thoughts aloud to you as I have allowed you to do. Don't interupt with but, but and but. Let me get to the end so you have the full understanding. If you keep interupting me, I am going to keep talking louder. Jumping in with if you'd allow me to explain our policy while I'm still in the middle of explaining the situation is not helping. How do you know that policy even applies to the situation I am talking about.



I am not looking for anything free, I am not looking to get one over on you, I am looking to get what I've paid for, be it a service or something else. Don't talk down to me, that will just cause me to get even more upset. Just to let you know, if I am wrong, I will gladly admit to it and apologize. Could you do the same?

Comments

miwise said…
I once asked a store clerk, "Are you always this rude or is it just for my benefit?"

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat