Gone, gone, GONE

Vered over at MomGrind gave me a shout out on Mother's Day. Which I truly appreciate. Although I'm not sure she understands what she set herself up for, admitting that she knows me. Poor, poor Vered.

Rob knows me and he still admits it, I don't know what he's thinking sometimes either. Today I went in to get my mother's ring that my lovely children (erm husband) bought me for Mother's Day many years ago and it was gone. GONE I tell you. Obviously someone stole it. Okay, not really. The cats have a habit of knocking over the jewelry boxes that we have. No matter where I put them, they knock them over. So I began a thorough search for the ring. Okay, first I ranted and raved about how I hate these stupid cats. How sick I am of the cats knocking over my stuff and throwing up on my stuff and breaking my stuff and well I think you get the general idea.
Rob suggested I look in front of the bureau and such where the jewelry box crashed to the ground. I tore apart the front of the bureau, the top, I went through his clothes bin in front of the
bureau. I went through my things as well. There was no ring to be found. I was heart broken. It was gone, GONE.

Then it hit me, I put it in the coin zipper part of my wallet in my pocket book so the cats wouldn't knock it out of the jewelry box and lose it. I did this months ago. I worry about me sometimes, truly I do.

Comments

Vered said…
Hehe don't worry, it happens to everyone.

Funny story.

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..