My husband loves me..
Luckily for me his family does too. Today I called Verizon to try and figure out exactly what my plan was because Rob was given administrative rights and he could make changes and apparently he did without realizing it and well I wanted to figure out what freaking plan I had.
So I call, Ma'am I need you security code. It can be between 1 and 5, it can be letters and numbers. I rambled off everything I could think of, nothing worked. I had the woman cracking up. She can't give me any hints not that I could have figured it out with a hint to be honest. I was at a complete and total loss. After about fifteen minutes, I got her to reset my password. Then we found out what plan I had, which is a good plan and I'm okay with it. Then I told her I would have to go lay down, she laughed and said she had a good time helping me. There IS no helping me, SERIOUSLY.
I hang up from her and proceed to email my husband the new Verizon password. Because I am all good and nice and shit and don't want to lock him out. An hour later I get an email from my father in law that goes like this: Hi I must be getting old (and I'm not even 80 yet). I'm sorry to report that I did not understand your e-mail about the password. But, it was nice hearing from you anyway. Hope you had a nice Birthday and that everyone is OK. Love you too!!! Dad.
Of course I emailed my father-in-law instead of my husband. So my reply went like this: Umm yeah. You're okay, it's me that's wrong. I meant to send that to your son. Which would explain why you didn't understand it. Thank God you love me!!! Love you too
Then I got to go explain the whole thing to my husband who said we all love you honey. If you asked Dad who would be most likely to send him an email with a password enclosed that made no sense to him, he would definitely say you. I am so taking that as a compliment!
So I call, Ma'am I need you security code. It can be between 1 and 5, it can be letters and numbers. I rambled off everything I could think of, nothing worked. I had the woman cracking up. She can't give me any hints not that I could have figured it out with a hint to be honest. I was at a complete and total loss. After about fifteen minutes, I got her to reset my password. Then we found out what plan I had, which is a good plan and I'm okay with it. Then I told her I would have to go lay down, she laughed and said she had a good time helping me. There IS no helping me, SERIOUSLY.
I hang up from her and proceed to email my husband the new Verizon password. Because I am all good and nice and shit and don't want to lock him out. An hour later I get an email from my father in law that goes like this: Hi I must be getting old (and I'm not even 80 yet). I'm sorry to report that I did not understand your e-mail about the password. But, it was nice hearing from you anyway. Hope you had a nice Birthday and that everyone is OK. Love you too!!! Dad.
Of course I emailed my father-in-law instead of my husband. So my reply went like this: Umm yeah. You're okay, it's me that's wrong. I meant to send that to your son. Which would explain why you didn't understand it. Thank God you love me!!! Love you too
Then I got to go explain the whole thing to my husband who said we all love you honey. If you asked Dad who would be most likely to send him an email with a password enclosed that made no sense to him, he would definitely say you. I am so taking that as a compliment!
Comments