Me 5.0

I laugh to hide the pain. I speak loud to hide the shame. I crawl up out of my skin because I simply do not fit.

Do you sometimes wonder where I go? How deeply do you know me? There are things I keep inside. Things that you dare not know.

Every once in awhile, you see me. The real me. The me that hurts. The me that is scared. The me that wonders if I truly did make it out after all.

Late at night when the lights are out. Late at night when the voices are all quiet. Late at night when it is dark and peaceful. Those are the best of times and the worst of times.

Morning light, when everything is illuminated. When you can see all that is true. What do you see when you look at me? Do you see the me I see?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..