Don't want to shovel..

We have been blessed with thirty inches of snow in the past few days. But I don't want to shovel. Yes I know I have work in the morning. Yes I should be outside shovelling out my car, clearing her off and warming her up to prepare her for the morning. But I am not. Instead I am in here screwing around online. Instead, I will take this opportunity to rant about my car. She is, without a doubt, a cute little car. However she is a big pain in my ass. Her last repairs came to $232. Yes, you read that right. Is she fixed? NOOOO! It's still doing the same thing. I may need to replace my fuel filter says my mechanic. I'm thinking, I may need to replace the car. I can't replace my mechanic. He's honest and trustworthy. Those are rare things to find and he lets me make payments. Honestly, I can't afford to replace my car either. I still have four payments on her of $100 each. She doesn't like to start in the cold, she makes funny noises when we drive and she does not like to start or stop in the snow. All things I need her to do while we're living in NH.

I would also like to take this opportunity to let you know that I mailed my Christmas cards out on Saturday so some of you may not get them in time. Some of you may not get one at all. Don't take it personally, or do, it's your choice. I really don't have the energy to be mean, I'm just forgetful and out of stamps. I could put your address as the from and mine as the to and then put them in the mailbox and they can return to sender for insufficient postage which means you'd get your card. Hmmm, I wonder if that would really work.

Oh and finally, because I'm rambling incoherently, I have a sliver in my thumb but no wood to be found anywhere around me. I'm thinking aliens. Quick, someone measure my nose.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The switching of the addresses is a clever idea. I'm going to try that one day to see if it works.
Emsxiety said…
I really do wonder if it would work. I think we should try it with a letter first.

Who do I know that would try this for us??

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..