Mommie and Me Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps September 21, 2008 My Mommie and Me. She really did love me you know. I really love her, there's no doubt there either.I miss my Mommie! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Vered said… It's a beautiful picture. Your eyes - both yours and your mom's - wow. You have such a happy, loving look in your eyes. cat said… This is a great photo. You do have the same eyes!I am sorry for your loss. You have been in my thoughts. Emsxiety said… Thanks, it is a good photo. I have another like that taken 21 years ago. We were being all sexy and stuff.Thanks Cat and Vered, much appreciated. Anonymous said… Can't be easy for you... stay strong... remember the good times :) NursePam said… I can see the beauty of your mom in that picture. How desperately you must miss that loving warmth.It is terribly sad to me that a beautiful spirit must leave the planet so early. But she really will live in your heart forever.
Comments
Your eyes - both yours and your mom's - wow.
You have such a happy, loving look in your eyes.
I am sorry for your loss. You have been in my thoughts.
Thanks Cat and Vered, much appreciated.
It is terribly sad to me that a beautiful spirit must leave the planet so early. But she really will live in your heart forever.