Grey's Anatomy disappoints me, HORRIBLY

I have mentioned here and there before, I love my husband. Sometimes this love is tested. Okay, it’s tested the majority of the winter. Okay, lets be honest, it’s tested almost daily. I love my husband he is my rock. He keeps me grounded and well, he’s really mostly cute.

With all that love and crap said, let me get to the bones of this post. BLACK ICE. We all know how I feel about Black Ice. He begins his lectures on black ice in fall and by the end of December I am ready to stick a pen in his head every time he says it. The local police station is on his side and puts "Beware of Black Ice" on it's board.

But for Greys Anatomy to throw me under the bus this way, under the bus that's sliding on black ice of course, because what are the first few words uttered in the beginning of the show? When snow falls, melts, then freezes it becomes BLACK ICE. Are you kidding me? This is so wrong on so many levels, I turn slowly, ever so slowly towards Rob who is smiling, that Cheshire Cat Grin that threatens to split his face and says," See, it's dangerous."

So is messing with me, you'd think after 19 years he'd know this, silly man.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't watch it so missed that they were messing with you. (Also, HA! That's kind of funny...)
Anonymous said…
He messed with me through the entire show. Someone slipped on the ice and he said see, black ice is dangerous. It'll sneak up on you. My daughter even joined in.

It's NOT funny, okay maybe a little. Don't tell him I said that.

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..