I have to drink what??

That’s how we were greeted this afternoon at 1 PM.
“I have to drink what?”
It will help us find out what’s wrong with you.
“You’re kidding me right?”
No, you really do have to drink that.
“It says laxative, no no no no no.”
Yes, and if you do this for me, I’ll buy you the video game of your choice!
“What’s my price range?”
$50 give or take.
“I’ll drink it.”
Then 8 PM rolls around, time to drink another one.
“Umm yeah, this wasn’t part of the deal.”
Yes it was, you have to do everything including the procedures to get the video game.
“How long am I going to be loopy after the procedures?”
Well, if you’re anything like your mother, weeks!
“Ha-ha-ha Mom, real funny.”
I think I’m hilarious.
“Yep, you’re still loopy.”
I can see his face go white again. You okay?
“This stuff really makes my stomach hurt Mom.”
I’m sorry buddy.
He walks off to his room.
9 PM, he comes out and says” I’m going to make some soup okay?”
No, you can’t have anything to eat, no solids.
“But my stomach is hurting and eating itself.”
I’m sorry buddy, but no solids. Would you like some chicken bouillon?
“Is that even a real word?”
Yes, do you want some?
“What is it?”
It’s the broth that surrounds the soup.
“They sell it seperately? I’m all set. I hate this just so you know.”
I love you. Hopefully you won’t have to do this again. (For a really long time added under my breath so he couldn’t hear it.) Yes they sell it seperately.
“Why?”
Heads back to his room.
11 PM, time for the pills.
“WHAT!?!?! No, I’m done and I mean it.”
Well you are done, right after you take these two pills.
“Are they laxatives too?”
Yes.
“Has a person ever died from shitting to death.”
Hey potty mouth, have you had enough of all this?
“Can you tell?”
Well I could have given you this suppository too.
“Hey, can I have that.”
Yes? What are you going to do with it?
“Freak out my sister. Can I have one of your gloves too?”
ABSOLUTELY SON!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat