Im sitting here putting off going to bed...

I’m sitting here putting off going to bed, why? Because the sooner I go to bed, the sooner I will be awoken by the sound of my alarm and the sooner I will be at work. To be honest, I don’t want to play anymore! I’ve played long enough if you ask me and have been very well behaved while playing, for the most part. I mean no one can be good all the time, it’s just not feasible.Things I would rather do than work:

1. Go and get a new tattoo. A shamrock on my left arm. But I’d like the color and design vibrant, not like some drunken navy guys 60 year old tattoo that has faded and looks a little saggy. Maybe even hang out at the tattoo parlor with my new friends.

2. Take up drinking! Where the husband now goes and gets the kids from school, I could focus on drinking alcoholic beverages. I have not drank in almost 20 years by personal choice and I have some catching up to do if you ask me. A lot of new drinks have come out and I should definitely be able to stay home and try them all to catch me up with the times.

3. Try and figure out why my hair never comes out the color on the box. Does anyone’s hair really come out the color on the box? I don’t think so. I think it’s a campaign by the hair dyeing people to make us purchase six different hair colorings to get a hair color found in nature.

4. I feel that I am feeling the children miserably but not yet embarrassing them. I think it’s every parents duty to embarrass their children, be it on purpose or by accident. I am thinking of getting my hair in curlers and a moo moo on to pick up the children from school. This will NOT be a day when I am working on #2 of the list though.

5. Make lists, sort of like this one. Not for any certain purpose, I just like making lists. I really do like making lists. Like things I have to do tomorrow, not that I actually do them, but I make some awesome lists. I could sit home and make lists about things that other people should be doing.

6. Take down the entire doorbell system in my apartment and wire it so that whenever the doorbell is rung, the person ringing it gets a 25,000 volt shock! I may do that even if I don’t stop working and stay home.

7. Really drive my husband insane with my need for order and space. He’s a pack rat and I am not. I need order and space and he needs clutter and a mess. I try to meet him halfway, but lately it’s more clutter and mess than order and space. I will organize his entire rock collection by size and amount of dirt found on it! Then I can make of list of his collection by size and dirtiness. Oh yeah, two thingies in one. I’m getting good at this.

8. I could get a new job going around town picking up the soda cans and such. Then I would have to drive to either Maine or Massachusetts to cash them in because New Hampshire doesn’t have a bottle return. Oh I could go fill up my mini van with cans and bottles. My van would smell like old soda even when it’s empty. Oh yeah, that would be fun.Okay I guess I’ve put it off long enough.. sweet dreams all. I’m off to shower, those soda cans get sticky, never mind the hair dye I have to get out my hair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..