Cheating spouses, not mine

Well tonight we went to the mall and went in to AC Moore, a craft store, and I got some great stuff. I have this weekend off so maybe I’ll do some then. I’ll even post pictures of what I create. I also finally finished the scarf I was making for one of my co-workers. It’s huge but they love them like that. It was red, pink and white. It actually looks really nice. Unfortunately I didn’t take a picture of it, because I never think of that.I also made one for another co worker and she wanted it big, I made it big and then she said it’s too big so she uses it as a throw on the back of her couch. I was going to get yarn for the next one but decided on some paints and neat stickers and stuff.
We went over to JC Penney and got both my kids pants and shirts. My son got two pairs of Paco pants and a shirt with awesome skulls on it, my daughter got one pair of South Pole pants and a South Pole sweater shirt. Then we left there and went to McDonalds.
McDonalds is where I saw a cheating spouse. He was behind me in the drive thru line and sitting next to him was the girl. I call her “The Girl” because there are many other names I could call her, but that’s one I can use in mixed company. Just so everyone knows, I do blame him twice as much as I blame her. After all, he is the one that’s married!!!! I tried very hard to behave myself; I placed my order and drove up. There were four cars ahead of me and I just kept my eyes forward. However, everything in me wanted to snatch her out of the car and beat him to death with her scrawny little, underage looking body. She literally looks twelve. Hmm makes you wonder about him!
However I faced forward and said nothing. Then finally I paid for my food and as the girl went to hand it to me I looked at R and said I’m sorry, I know you hate when I do this, but I have to. I got out of my van and walked back to his truck, the cheating spouse said umm what are you doing? I said I just want you to know, I love you very much but I don’t agree with what you’re doing.He said yeah, I get it. I pointed at “the girl”, and I said, and I quote, “The only reason I’m not beating your nasty ass half to death is out of respect for L, ya know his WIFE!” So the guy says, oh come on! He said I weigh 200 lbs, you ain’t getting by me.” I looked at him and smiled, I said are you saying you’d try to stop me? He said yeah. I smiled, well you could sure try sweetie. I said oh and by the way, he said yes, I said I have absolutely no respect for you! He said no one has any respect for me. I said do you really wonder why? Ya’ll have a great evening and I walked back to my van.

My husband was not happy with me, what’s new, however, I am who I am. I am someone that sees something like that and as much as she knows she should stay in her van, has to say something. I have not had the opportunity to speak to him since all this started. We are/were friends. I am not sure where we stand now. He has lied to his wife right along, making her feel like she was being mistrustful. She knew something was going on between them but he kept denying it, “the girl” kept denying it. They kept saying the wife was crazy. But now they’re living together. Hmm, but she’s crazy. He not only left his wife, but he left his kids too. He is never home when he’s supposed to be to get their calls and he only takes them on Sundays for a couple of hours. He doesn’t go to their games any more. He doesn’t call to check on their school day or ask them how they feel about all this. It’s all what feels good to him right now. He tells his wife that he knows no one else will put up with the shit she has over the past 11 years with him. He’s right to, he’s an abusive spouse who wouldn’t let her call anyone. She wasn’t allowed on the computer between ten of and ten past the hour and she was not allowed to have friends of the opposite sex. Seems to me that alone should have told her he was a cheating bastard. Usually it’s those accusing that are doing!
Relationships end, people move on. Family units are broken up and new family units are formed and life goes on. But the behavior that occurs during the change is what counts, and he has no saving grace except he’s still paying for the rent and such for their children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat