Bad drivers..
I know I am not the perfect driver. Today, however, people seemed to want to prove that theory wrong. They wanted me to look like the best driver ever. There was the person who pulled out of a side road on to a road that the speed limit is 50. Course she pulled out when there wasn't enough time or room for her, causing me to use my brakes and some fast actions to stop me from slamming in to her back end and stop the person behind me from slamming in to me, where we then went 30 miles per hour until she turned six streets later. I did not curse her, I did not beep my horn at her, I did check to see if she was on her cell phone though, she was!
Why did I check? Well earlier today, a woman was on her cell phone and driving a standard and almost smashed in to two people on bicycles before she turned on to the main road and almost drove in to us in our lane because she was having a hard time shifting and talking on her cell phone. Then on the way home from that going through my towns round-a-bout, like a small rotary, a woman on a cell phone in a very fancy car almost smashed right in to us because she was distracted on her cell phone, speeding and failed to yield to traffic already in the rotary. Her I beeped at and when she looked at me like deer caught in the headlights, still clutching her cell phone I realized that Rob's been right all along. On what do you say? On stupid drivers! These people are going to be the ones that kill someone because they're busy on their cell phones and they STILL won't get what they did wrong!
In good news, the idiot boy next door who drove through our parking lot here, where kids play and walk, like he's qualifying for the Indy 500 has moved out. The time that really stands out with this idiot boy is when Lana-Rose was walking up our driveway with her parents, this idiot boy came flying in and actually picked up speed when he saw her. PICKED UP SPEED. I am afraid for those people in the new neighborhood where he will live and drive, but very thankful it is no longer here.
Why did I check? Well earlier today, a woman was on her cell phone and driving a standard and almost smashed in to two people on bicycles before she turned on to the main road and almost drove in to us in our lane because she was having a hard time shifting and talking on her cell phone. Then on the way home from that going through my towns round-a-bout, like a small rotary, a woman on a cell phone in a very fancy car almost smashed right in to us because she was distracted on her cell phone, speeding and failed to yield to traffic already in the rotary. Her I beeped at and when she looked at me like deer caught in the headlights, still clutching her cell phone I realized that Rob's been right all along. On what do you say? On stupid drivers! These people are going to be the ones that kill someone because they're busy on their cell phones and they STILL won't get what they did wrong!
In good news, the idiot boy next door who drove through our parking lot here, where kids play and walk, like he's qualifying for the Indy 500 has moved out. The time that really stands out with this idiot boy is when Lana-Rose was walking up our driveway with her parents, this idiot boy came flying in and actually picked up speed when he saw her. PICKED UP SPEED. I am afraid for those people in the new neighborhood where he will live and drive, but very thankful it is no longer here.
Comments