I have meant to blog, truly I have.

I have meant to blog, truly I have. However, I have not been able to blog. People read this. I mean I've always known people were reading this, but people read this. Does that even make sense? It did in my head. Anyways, I came here to blog and blogging I shall do. I even may do two postings today alone, because anything over 3 paragraphs is, what was the word Denise?

I went to see Eclipse at the movie theater. It's the first Twilight Saga movie I saw at the theater. The last movie I saw at the theater was The Happening. We had planned to see it in IMAX but plans were changed and we ended up seeing it in a regular theater. The theater was very small when we entered it but this didn't change our plans of having a great time.  Then the movie took forever to start. I mean forever too. I won't get in to how some people though we should all push over one seat so someone else could sit on the end. We made it clear our answer was no. We arrived early for just this reason, to get the seats we wanted. We planned to watch some ads and previews, just not an hours worth. We weren't that early. ( I know those of you who know me are shocked that I arrived early for anything, but I did. I have witnesses.)

The popcorn I ordered with extra butter came without extra butter. In fact, it came with little to no butter, but lots of salt. However one of my movie mates asked for extra butter and got it, all over her pants and shirt. It leaked out the bottom of the bag. Then the lights went down and the movie started. The picture quality was lacking. I think I am being spoiled by HD tv or something I don't know. But the picture quality wasn't all the spectacular. Then they had sound problems throughout the movie, it kept cutting in and out. I was disappointed in my popcorn and my movie experience and to be honest, I believe it's the last time I will attend a movie there. I may give the IMAX a try. I've heard wonderful things about it. I'm just not sure it's worth the extra money. I know the $9.50 I paid to see the movie and the additional money spent on the popcorn were disappointing. What wasn't disappointing were the friends I went to see it with. Pattycakes and Special K made it all worth while.  Seeing and hearing Special K when half naked Jacob appeared on screen was almost worth it all! Course she may never forgive us for telling her that he also played Shark Boy.

It was a great night out with good friends. I don't regret going. Lesson learned, IMAX or DVD for me from now on. And if you're wondering, Team Edward all the way!

Comments

Denise said…
Unacceptable. More than three paragraphs. I made an exception for you, though. ;-)

We saw Eclipse at the Drive-in so surely your video quality was better than ours. (My popcorn had regular butter but no salt. It needed salt. Badly.)
Emsxiety said…
Thanks Denise!! Im glad you made an exception. Although I counted the last one as more of a summary or final thought than an actual paragraph!

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..