I want to blog, truly I do.

I want to do, truly I do. But I have nothing to say. What you say? What do you mean nothing to say? I mean NOTHING. I got nothing. I can ramble here incoherently for hours but honestly I got nothing. I could tell you about my friends mother who made a stupid ass comment about how the reason her cat had to be put to sleep at the vet is because she couldn't afford to have it. Her exact words were, well that's what happens when you have pets and can't afford them. I told her that it wasn't the time or the place for that comment. Her cat was at the vets being treated for crystals in it's kidneys. It was at the vets so where the fuck did she get that she couldn't afford it. Talk about being cold hearted. Then she told her to stop crying, just stop it. Really? She's hearing that her cats in intense pain and she has to put him to sleep now and she shouldn't be crying? What alien world are you from that a person shouldn't fall apart over the loss of a pet? They are your furry loved ones. Just like people that don't fall apart over the loss of a pet are okay. Everyone has the right to grieve in their own way. How dare she presume to know what is best for someone else!

We had an amazing time at the BBQ. Even brought a resident from the nursing home to my house. He loved it and had a great time. Even if my family is a little crazy. Which we are. He told me my sister and I are exactly alike. We don't look like twins but we act alike. Damn straight we do. She's just as crazy as I am! And I love her for it. So apparently I did have something to blog about.

Oh and a special shout out to my Pattycakes. I FUCKING LOVE YOU MANG!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..