I love my husband, I love my husband..
Him- Did you notice the truck turned over?
Me- Turned over what?
Him- We have over 40,000 miles now.
Me- Okay
Him-We're no longer a low mileage vehicle.
Me- What do you mean? It's a 2005 and it only has 40,000 miles on it, it's low mileage.
Him- We have over 40,000 miles on the truck. It's no longer a low mileage vehicle.
Me- And?
Him- That means it's lost value.
Me- I didn't know we were planning on selling it.
Him- Well that's a lot of mileage.
Me- We've owned it almost two years and we've only put 16,000 miles on it that's amazing.
Him- We've only owned it at most 18 months.
Me- In April it will be two years. That's well under the 10 to 15 thousand per year allowed.
Him-It's really bad driving conditions. (As he's driving in with his knee) Very icy and slick.
Before I had left he started in with the weather and roads, finally I gave in and let him come with us. All the way to the gym and all the way home I had to hear how serious the driving conditions were. The slick roads, the way the tires were NOT grabbing the road because of the icy conditions. Seriously, all the way there and all the way home. He had to drive because we were getting hail the size of pennies. It was more the size of nerds but you just don't argue when he's in Rain Man driving mode. Look at how icy that is, as he's exceeding the speed limit and driving with his knee with my grand daughter in the truck. Argh, if it's that bad why aren't you slowing down and putting both your hands on the wheel?
Then we can't stop at Burger King or McDonald's because the lines are too long due to the horrible weather. Which there was no line at McDonald's. We had to get straight home. Listening to the driving conditions and our very high mileaged truck all the way home too! And yet, I did not kill him.
Then this morning I got up and there was a boatload of snow on the ground and he said, "Do you want me to drive you?" I said NO thank you. He said," It's pretty bad out there are you sure you don't want me to drive you?" I said no, I got it. I then slipped and slid my way in to work in my car with the bald front tires to save my marriage. Seriously if I don't deserve the wife of the year award, no one does.
Me- Turned over what?
Him- We have over 40,000 miles now.
Me- Okay
Him-We're no longer a low mileage vehicle.
Me- What do you mean? It's a 2005 and it only has 40,000 miles on it, it's low mileage.
Him- We have over 40,000 miles on the truck. It's no longer a low mileage vehicle.
Me- And?
Him- That means it's lost value.
Me- I didn't know we were planning on selling it.
Him- Well that's a lot of mileage.
Me- We've owned it almost two years and we've only put 16,000 miles on it that's amazing.
Him- We've only owned it at most 18 months.
Me- In April it will be two years. That's well under the 10 to 15 thousand per year allowed.
Him-It's really bad driving conditions. (As he's driving in with his knee) Very icy and slick.
Before I had left he started in with the weather and roads, finally I gave in and let him come with us. All the way to the gym and all the way home I had to hear how serious the driving conditions were. The slick roads, the way the tires were NOT grabbing the road because of the icy conditions. Seriously, all the way there and all the way home. He had to drive because we were getting hail the size of pennies. It was more the size of nerds but you just don't argue when he's in Rain Man driving mode. Look at how icy that is, as he's exceeding the speed limit and driving with his knee with my grand daughter in the truck. Argh, if it's that bad why aren't you slowing down and putting both your hands on the wheel?
Then we can't stop at Burger King or McDonald's because the lines are too long due to the horrible weather. Which there was no line at McDonald's. We had to get straight home. Listening to the driving conditions and our very high mileaged truck all the way home too! And yet, I did not kill him.
Then this morning I got up and there was a boatload of snow on the ground and he said, "Do you want me to drive you?" I said NO thank you. He said," It's pretty bad out there are you sure you don't want me to drive you?" I said no, I got it. I then slipped and slid my way in to work in my car with the bald front tires to save my marriage. Seriously if I don't deserve the wife of the year award, no one does.
Comments
Be safe out there!