Dreams really do come true..

Well Ladies and Gentlemen, ya'll ain't going to believe this, but my niece is coming home for the Holidays. What you say? Em did you suddenly strike it rich? No. I'm still pretty instead of rich, sorry but it's true.

Instead, the forces of all that is good and right in the world aligned perfectly and now my sister is flying down, then her, my niece and the boys will drive up to Massachusetts. Stay for two weeks give or take, then drive back down and my sister will then fly back home. My niece is coming home (well to our home, cause her home is in Georgia) for the Holidays. I am so excited I could explode. It could happen, I've been on the edge of exploding before.

I can't wait for Lana-Rose to get to play with her cousins Julian and Jovani. I can't wait for all the cousins, Aiden, Kali, Kam, Julian, Jovani and Lana-Rose to get together and be loud together playing like their parents did when they were younger. Christmas is going to be very good this year, no gifts required. The biggest gift of all is already coming!!!!

Hoping everyone has an amazing holiday season. Life really doesn't get much better than this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat