Darker Side of Human Kind..

I met a man this weekend who if luck plays out I will manage to avoid the rest of my life. Of course I will be honest, if I see him drowning I won’t reach out to save him, but rest assured I won’t hold his head under either. See, I have compassion.
This man was very drunk at my friends house and we were all talking a wide variety of subjects. He seemed very nice, course that’s before the subject of gays came up. (I’ll save the African American conversation with him for later.) He feels that gays are corrupt and that they should not be allowed near children because they’ll corrupt them to be deviants like they are, don’t you know. My best friend Michael is gay, was gay as now he’s passed away, but that’s not the point. The point is if God Forbid anything had happened to my husband and I, he would have been our choice to raise our kids in a heart beat. He was the kindest, most compassionate human being I have had the pleasure of knowing. I would know without a doubt in my mind that my children would have been nurtured and loved, probably better than we do it now.
What irks me is the ignorance that takes. So I asked him if he knew the whole toaster thing was an Urban Legend. I said gay people don’t recruit nor are they pedophiles. There is a huge difference. Gay men and women are attracted to adults of the same sex. They lead normal productive lives and raise well adjusted children. He wouldn’t believe it. He said no, they try to corrupt children to become just like them. I said then how do you explain straight children growing up in homes with two mothers or two fathers? Or how about gay child being raised by straight parents? How does that work? He had no answer. Although he did say gay women aren’t as corrupt but neither should be allowed near children. (Yes he’s already reproduced. It’s too late to stop that.)
What was priceless to me is when he stated that when a straight man looks at a young girl developing and finds her sexually attractive, I stopped him there and said well that would make him a pedophile. He said no. I said umm yeah it would. He said it’s not the same as a gay man looking at a young boy. I said actually yes it is. If you were to look at my 12 year old daughter, that i don’t have but again that’s besides the point, and were to find her sexually attractive and you’d want to have sex with her, that would make you a pedophile.
If I see him again, I promise I will not hold his head under.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..