I'm back.

I'm back. Maybe I should rename this the "Bitch Blog" cause I'm pissed and I'm going to bitch and here I am doing it on here.

I do not understand why the other people in my Granddaughters life do not want to shower her in love and all the good stuff in life. They don't call, they don't Skype, they don't write, they don't send Birthday or Christmas cards or gifts. They just can't seem to be bothered and it annoys me to no end. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people. She is the most amazing person I have ever met in my entire life. She's intelligent, witty, caring, loving, hilarious, stubborn, beautiful and artistic. What a total loss for them not to have her in their lives. I go out of my way to try and help them be a part of her life. For what though? She craves attention and absolutely loves people. She will share her toys, her clothes and her food. She loves to let people in to her world and share her thoughts and dreams with them. She loves to play make believe and will take you around and open a whole new world to you. So for me, I don't understand why they don't make more of an effort to be there for her. To see the world through her eyes.

We made construction paper garland with her and she had an absolute blast. Of course she got carried away with stapling and began stapling her stuffed toys and other things but that's part of the charm and fun. Stapling stuff to the wall to see if it will stay. She loves doing arts and crafts and will color for hours with you. She loves sharing with you her new math skills as she's learning to add and subtract. She likes the addition more. I paid $1.29 for an advent calendar with chocolates in it, she made it to day 7 before she ripped the cardboard apart and ate all the chocolates because sometimes instant gratification is best.

They're missing so much and it's sad. She wants so much to have her family in her life, we want so much to have her family in her life, but not if we have to fight to get them in it. Fuck em all. Maybe it's not so bad this way, I don't have to share her!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..