Trust in a marriage, he promised me!

One of the most important things you can have in a marriage is trust. It's essential. Without it, what do you have? Just some great sex?? I trusted him because he promised me and he broke his word to me. He doesn't think so but he did and it hurts. It hurts because this means payback is coming for him and it won't be pleasant. What? I know we've been married for 24 years but there are things in a marriage that are sacred, such as a promise to maintain my safety from spiders. Don't look at me like that. Spiders have no honor!

Late last night while I was showering a spider that he and my daughter keep like a pet in our bathroom started dropping down at me. He came to my rescue, or so I thought. All I needed him to do was keep an eye on it until I finished shampooing and conditioning my hair because I can't keep my eyes open while I do those things. Shampoo in the eye HURTS! He stood guard, telling me it was still on it's web. He sounded calm and sure. I knew he was keeping me safe from the huge deadly spider that inhabited our bathroom. But it was all a lie. He kept saying still in it's web, still in it's web and then suddenly he said," You should probably splash some water at it". I turned towards the front of the shower, opened my eyes and there was the black widow of death less than 3" from me. HE LIED! I trusted him. Do you get that? I trust him and he let me down!! I immediately demanded he remove it to the porch. I personally would just kill them, but he and my daughter are all oh let them live they serve a great purpose. I go along with it with the understanding they keep them away from me. As far as I'm concerned, last night, this understanding was broken. All bets are off. To add insult to injury, he did make an offhand comment about it being a rare deadly funnel web spider. Oh joke away my friend, joke away. Your time will come!

Trust in a marriage, he promised me, he broke that promise, the payback will be harsh. Hey, it's keep us together this long!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat