How can you ignore your Grandchild?
Another holiday has gone by with Lana-Rose not even being recognized by her paternal family. Her father absolutely made sure she had Christmas from him. He's good like that. However, no one else on his side of the family even acknowledged her on Christmas. Not even a fucking card. Seriously? First born grandchild and not even a fucking card? Yes, this pisses me off completely.
Y'all want pictures of her but you can't be bothered to give her a call or send her a card. Look, I understand being broke. Honey I live broke. But that child is NEVER forgotten by us for any holiday ever. If you need me to send you $5 and a stamp so you can send her a McDonalds gift card in a card I'll do it. She may not realize it completely yet. But soon she will. She's growing fast and she's smart. She's going to notice that her Daddy loves her but what about his family? Why don't they call? Why don't they send cards or a letter? Why don't they even acknowledge she's alive 99% of the time?
While a card and stamp cost under $2 a phone call is free. Even a phone call would be welcome. But nope, not one single effort made. How can you ignore BLOOD? We show her pictures of you, all of you. We tell her who you are so that she knows her family from both sides. But yet you can't make a single fucking effort to be a part of her life? She has Skype, her Daddy Skype's with her. If ya'll can be posting on Facebook and the bullshit, you can certainly take ten minutes out of your busy life and say hello!
I just don't get how such a precious gift can be so ignored by such a large group of people. She's amazing don't you get that? Honestly, as much as it's a loss for her, she'll never want or need for a thing as long as her Papa and I are alive. However, the loss is truly all of yours! She is the most precious gift we have been given in this life!
And now I feel better. See ya'll in February when these people don't acknowledge her birthday!
Y'all want pictures of her but you can't be bothered to give her a call or send her a card. Look, I understand being broke. Honey I live broke. But that child is NEVER forgotten by us for any holiday ever. If you need me to send you $5 and a stamp so you can send her a McDonalds gift card in a card I'll do it. She may not realize it completely yet. But soon she will. She's growing fast and she's smart. She's going to notice that her Daddy loves her but what about his family? Why don't they call? Why don't they send cards or a letter? Why don't they even acknowledge she's alive 99% of the time?
While a card and stamp cost under $2 a phone call is free. Even a phone call would be welcome. But nope, not one single effort made. How can you ignore BLOOD? We show her pictures of you, all of you. We tell her who you are so that she knows her family from both sides. But yet you can't make a single fucking effort to be a part of her life? She has Skype, her Daddy Skype's with her. If ya'll can be posting on Facebook and the bullshit, you can certainly take ten minutes out of your busy life and say hello!
I just don't get how such a precious gift can be so ignored by such a large group of people. She's amazing don't you get that? Honestly, as much as it's a loss for her, she'll never want or need for a thing as long as her Papa and I are alive. However, the loss is truly all of yours! She is the most precious gift we have been given in this life!
And now I feel better. See ya'll in February when these people don't acknowledge her birthday!
Comments