Four years already...

One of the last times we were together, Dylan made this video. He didn't tell us about it until awhile after you had passed. I'm not even sure where the rest of us were when you were making this.  Imagine our surprise to have such an amazing memory. Thank you Dylan so much for this memory of Nana for everyone.


This is Dylan, Aiden and the Infamous Nana aka Paul's Mother aka Tiny aka Mommie. We miss you so much. No one does the Wicked Witch from the Wizard of Oz like you did. NO ONE!


Comments

rsr1424 said…
How lucky you are to find this treasure, in 2 wks, my father will be gone 2 yrs, & I wish I had something like this.
God Bless you and your family.
Emsxiety said…
It truly has helped. I'm sorry for your loss and wish you had something like this too.
Judybelle said…
What a sweet and wonderful video!! I am so very sorry for your losses.
Emsxiety said…
Thanks Judy. It really is a good video, even if you can hear her talking smack about her neighbor Sandy. :) That's Paul's Mother.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat