I am a lazy blogger..
I am a lazy blogger. I am lazy about a few things in my life. I enjoy blogging, I enjoy reading other people's blogs. I'm just lazy about it all. I'll read other people's blogs and enjoy them but then I'll be too lazy to comment and tell them how much I enjoy what they wrote. Too lazy to say thank you for writing that.
I want to say thank you to all those bloggers out there that I enjoy reading. Thanks for the funny stories and the sad stories. Thanks for the personal stories and the made up stories that have a hint of truth in them. Thanks to those that come here and read my blog when I am so random about posting that you never know what you're going to get or when you're going to get it.
I keep saying I'm going to come here more often and blog. I mean the grand daughter has me laughing constantly with the stuff she comes out with and what a great place I have here to save it. But I don't come and utilize this space. It's just wasting away and I should feel bad about it, and I do. It's not the same as it once was for me. I couldn't wait to come blog about this or that. Couldn't wait to express how I saw things or how I felt about things. Some where along the way I lost that. I keep saying, I'll get it back. But here we are, another month passed, another year passed and it's wasting away. I miss you blog, I miss what we once had. But a big thanks to those of you that still write on yours. I enjoy reading them even if I don't always comment!
I want to say thank you to all those bloggers out there that I enjoy reading. Thanks for the funny stories and the sad stories. Thanks for the personal stories and the made up stories that have a hint of truth in them. Thanks to those that come here and read my blog when I am so random about posting that you never know what you're going to get or when you're going to get it.
I keep saying I'm going to come here more often and blog. I mean the grand daughter has me laughing constantly with the stuff she comes out with and what a great place I have here to save it. But I don't come and utilize this space. It's just wasting away and I should feel bad about it, and I do. It's not the same as it once was for me. I couldn't wait to come blog about this or that. Couldn't wait to express how I saw things or how I felt about things. Some where along the way I lost that. I keep saying, I'll get it back. But here we are, another month passed, another year passed and it's wasting away. I miss you blog, I miss what we once had. But a big thanks to those of you that still write on yours. I enjoy reading them even if I don't always comment!
Comments
Thanks Judy. Much appreciated!