Until we meet...

I never got to hold you, I never got to meet you but I love you with all my heart. I'm sorry your time here was so short but know that you were loved more than words can say. Know that you were wanted in this world. Know that not a day will go by without us thinking of you and the impact you made on all our lives. You were an amazing fighter. There has never been anyone like you and never will be. Know that my heart aches with the thought of your Mother, whose heart was ripped from her chest today. Know that my heart goes out to your father who will miss you in ways no one can understand.
My heart goes out to your Grandmother who understands the loss your Mother faces as she faced it herself and now faces all  new challenges. Nothing will be the same for your mother but it's not all bad I promise you. Because you were loved, are loved and will be loved forever!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..