Mr Town Crier and other things...

Mr. Town Crier has struck again, only this time he has gone too far. Rob says he's going to talk to him but personally, I am all set. This guy makes hoarders look like well organized people. His apartment has a stench that invades the hallways. Not to mention he's a gossipy bitch, which alone gives me reason to dislike him. Well now he's accusing my husband and son-in-law of stealing from him. Two diamond rings that belonged to his mother is what they accused of taking. The reason he believes my husband is in on it, because my husband has a jewelers loop. We all know that anyone that owns a jewelers loop is a thief. It's been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. The fact that he used said jewelers loop to look at ancient coins he collects proves he is an expert on diamonds too. Obviously he's snapped a fucking cog in that demented brain of his and has literally lost his shit. There are a lot of things in this world you can get me to believe, but my husband and son in law being thieves, not even in the realm of possibility. I know both men very well and have total faith in both of them. But for him to go around and tell people these lies, the horrible lies upsets me. Both of these men have always looked out for the town crier. They've always been very nice to him and for him to say these things about them angers me to no end. How fucking dare you! How dare you make accusations you have no proof of, how dare you! And seriously, Nick hasn't been here in two months and you've just now noticed them missing and you assume he and my husband took it? TOOK YOU TWO FUCKING MONTHS TO NOTICE? Maybe if you cleaned that nasty fucking pit of an apartment you'd find the rings. I am so blessed with neighbors that do know my husband and won't believe the lies, at least I hope they don't.

In other news, my father is due to be buried tomorrow at 1:30. I will not be attending but I will at a later point drive down and visit his grave site. I need that closure, but tomorrow, I will spend the day surrounded by family and friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..