Happy Anniversary

Happy 22nd Anniversary to that husband of mine. You know the one that snores and makes me want to smother him with a pillow. Yeah that one, Happy Anniversary. Some how day after day I put up with you which although I make it sound like a hard job, most of the time you make it so very easy. See, you love me. Sounds simple enough doesn't it. But it's not easy, I don't make it easy. I sure do make you work for it. I always have but I'm worth it!  You're worth it too.
You get me and not in the chick flicks sort of way, but the real life day after day kind of way. The I can't go for my drivers license because I'm afraid to fail and you pushing me in the we both know you can do it sort of way. The waking me up in the morning and saying lets go to the registry so we can get this over so you can spend your day off driving around with your brand new license.  The I can't go to that school in the morning. I don't know any one I'm having a huge panic attack, crying and freaking out. The you look at me and say then don't go but we both know you can do it and do it I did. With you supporting me every step of the way. You've always believed in me, always. Even when I had no faith in myself, you knew I could do it. Just like I have always believed in you. You are one of the smartest people I have ever met in my life. You're my go to guy for questions about anything and everything. Of course your specialty is history with an emphasis on that guy, what's his name again?
I love how we still discover things about each other even after 22 years. I love how we don't always see eye to eye but we respect each other enough to respect those differences. I love how when I'm having a bad day, I can lay my head on your chest and you wrap your arm around me and it all seems suddenly so insignificant. I love how when you're having a bad day you curl around me and I make it so much better. I can make a bad day better, me?!
I love the life that we have built together. We have two adult children that we brought in to this world. That we helped raise and become the people that they are, damn good people if you ask me. We have a grand child, A GRANDCHILD. A grandchild that makes each day a memory. We are so growing old together and I like that idea!
I LOVE YOU!

Comments

Denise said…
Happy anniversary!

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..