Bad day, good day, bad day..
The past two days have been very difficult. I won't get in to work details other than to say, crap. Monday was just all crap. But I'm still standing. Then today started out okay, I got to sleep in a little bit. I made some good food for supper, so yeah, today was going better than yesterday, then BAM.
I have asked the man I married to change the litter boxes for a few days now. I don't just do it because it's his responsibility. What's the point of saying the cats are all yours if when he doesn't do it I do it for him. The one fucking thing he has to do around here that's big, and does he do it? The other responsibility he has is to feed the cats. That he does very well. I realize he is disabled but he can still have responsibility. Even if it's just for the cats and himself.
So tonight, I come in from smoking my cigarette and there is the mans cat, Shadow squatting over the box the baby's halloween costume came in and I realize, he's peeing in there. Which of course gets on my carpet, my couch and my Red Sox coat which had a cloth change purse my mother gave to me years ago. Cat piss, all my stuff. And why? Because he still hadn't changed the litter boxes. So yes, I end up cleaning up the mess, then changing the litter boxes and he looks all dejected like oh I fucked up, she's probably mad. Hmm, no probably about it. Now all I can smell is a cross between cat piss and cat spray and all I wanna do is take the garbage bags full of the dirty litter and dump them on him. But I won't, instead I came in here and ranted. Now don't you all feel better? I do!
I have asked the man I married to change the litter boxes for a few days now. I don't just do it because it's his responsibility. What's the point of saying the cats are all yours if when he doesn't do it I do it for him. The one fucking thing he has to do around here that's big, and does he do it? The other responsibility he has is to feed the cats. That he does very well. I realize he is disabled but he can still have responsibility. Even if it's just for the cats and himself.
So tonight, I come in from smoking my cigarette and there is the mans cat, Shadow squatting over the box the baby's halloween costume came in and I realize, he's peeing in there. Which of course gets on my carpet, my couch and my Red Sox coat which had a cloth change purse my mother gave to me years ago. Cat piss, all my stuff. And why? Because he still hadn't changed the litter boxes. So yes, I end up cleaning up the mess, then changing the litter boxes and he looks all dejected like oh I fucked up, she's probably mad. Hmm, no probably about it. Now all I can smell is a cross between cat piss and cat spray and all I wanna do is take the garbage bags full of the dirty litter and dump them on him. But I won't, instead I came in here and ranted. Now don't you all feel better? I do!
Comments