Dear Hitchcock Clinic
Dear Hitchcock Clinic
You so totally disappoint me on so many levels. Today we had two doctors appointments. By we I mean the members of my family. Dylan had his at the Manchester office at 3 PM. We arrived before our scheduled time, we registered and paid the co-pay, then we waited in the waiting room for our appointed time. We were taken in at the appointed time or shortly there after we waited 25 minutes in the exam room for the doctor. He finally arrived and the appointment went okay. I wish they ordered blood work for my son, but at least they ordered an MRI and referred him to an ENT to find out why he has bouts of dizziness. I think it's cause he's my son, but don't tell anyone. Oh look a shiny penny.
Then Lana-Rose went to her doctors office, they arrived early, signed in and paid the co-pay. They were told they couldn't print out her stickers so they sent them over to pediatrics. They waited and then finally were explained that the doctors appointment had been cancelled three days ago. Umm three days ago was Saturday and ya don't cancel or make appointments on Saturdays. Now if we cancelled a doctors appointment and didn't give you a notice, we'd have to pay a cancelled appointment fee. I think it should work both ways. So, in that way, ya'll owe my daughter and Nick $30 for a cancelled appointment without 24 hours notice. You like that shit? I do. To the stupid woman who said, "didn't anyone call you?" Well obviously fucking not because they wouldn't have been standing there for the appointment. I looked through our caller ID and no one from that office called. We got a call from Dylan's doc confirming his appointment. We also got a call from the gastro specialist requesting an appointment in August for Dylan but no call from any of you cancelling Lana-Rose's appointment. So today, Lana-Rose was given a dose of Tylenol to prepare for her shots. Did she get them? NO, why? Because your dumbasses didn't think to call and let them know it was cancelled. Do you not realize their time is just as important and valuable as yours? Of course it is!
Take care Hitchcock Clinic, you are on notice. This will not be tolerated. Don't disappoint the crazy Nana. That's all I'm saying!
You so totally disappoint me on so many levels. Today we had two doctors appointments. By we I mean the members of my family. Dylan had his at the Manchester office at 3 PM. We arrived before our scheduled time, we registered and paid the co-pay, then we waited in the waiting room for our appointed time. We were taken in at the appointed time or shortly there after we waited 25 minutes in the exam room for the doctor. He finally arrived and the appointment went okay. I wish they ordered blood work for my son, but at least they ordered an MRI and referred him to an ENT to find out why he has bouts of dizziness. I think it's cause he's my son, but don't tell anyone. Oh look a shiny penny.
Then Lana-Rose went to her doctors office, they arrived early, signed in and paid the co-pay. They were told they couldn't print out her stickers so they sent them over to pediatrics. They waited and then finally were explained that the doctors appointment had been cancelled three days ago. Umm three days ago was Saturday and ya don't cancel or make appointments on Saturdays. Now if we cancelled a doctors appointment and didn't give you a notice, we'd have to pay a cancelled appointment fee. I think it should work both ways. So, in that way, ya'll owe my daughter and Nick $30 for a cancelled appointment without 24 hours notice. You like that shit? I do. To the stupid woman who said, "didn't anyone call you?" Well obviously fucking not because they wouldn't have been standing there for the appointment. I looked through our caller ID and no one from that office called. We got a call from Dylan's doc confirming his appointment. We also got a call from the gastro specialist requesting an appointment in August for Dylan but no call from any of you cancelling Lana-Rose's appointment. So today, Lana-Rose was given a dose of Tylenol to prepare for her shots. Did she get them? NO, why? Because your dumbasses didn't think to call and let them know it was cancelled. Do you not realize their time is just as important and valuable as yours? Of course it is!
Take care Hitchcock Clinic, you are on notice. This will not be tolerated. Don't disappoint the crazy Nana. That's all I'm saying!
Comments