Happy Birthday Sis

Happy Birthday Sis..
Paul's mother passed away six months ago already. My sister celebrated her first birthday without Paul's mother and finally understood what my daughter was saying, it's just not the same. It's just not right. Birthdays would have consisted of Paul's mother calling you up early in the morning and singing off key to you a lovely Happy Birthday melody all her own. Then she'd tell you about her cock sucking neighbors and how those mother fuckers were fucking up her life. You'd then get to hear about her latest ailment which was currently bothering her. Such as the time she had prostate cancer. Mom, you can't have prostate cancer. But the doctor said I did. No, no he didn't. Oh yes he did. No, he didn't because Mother you do not have a penis. How do you know? ARGH! Try arguing with that. Okay Mom, you have prostate cancer and can write your name in snow. Go get em!!!The gift that she bought just about every year for my sister would be chocolate covered cherries and a dish towel. You may think I'm kidding, but I'm not. That's what she would get her and as much as that used to annoy my sister, this year she misses those chocolate covered cherries more than she or I could explain.My niece is due to have a baby any time now, all she wants to do is call Paul's mother and tell her. Nana I'm dilated one centimeter and 50% effaced. Because no matter what insanity she had, no matter how many people were out to get her, she was always excited to hear the news of a new baby or what her current grandchildren and great grandchildren were doing. Everything they did was the most amazing thing in the world to her. This will be the second great grandchild she will not be here to see. But they will hear all about her.We celebrated my sister's birthday together on the phone talking about Paul's mother and all her quirks that used to make us go crazy, but now, some how comfort us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat