Spending all my time with the granddaughter..

She has arrived, she is beautiful and life is wonderful. No seriously, life is wonderful. She is just amazing, everything she does is amazing. The nurse asked me to step away from the baby all because I wanted to bite her. I don't mean nibble either, I wanted to bite her. Just eat her all up but I didn't. I behaved, because the nurse was all mean about it and wouldn't let me.
The baby arrived on Friday night and came home Sunday afternoon. She is amazing, my daughter is amazing and Nick is pretty damn neat too.

Yeah, you know that saying if I knew Grandkids were this much fun I'd have had them first? I so agree with that!!!!!

Comments

Vered said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Emsxiety said…
Thank you. It's been amazing.

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..