Funeral Mass was today

The funeral Mass was today. It was very beautiful. They talked about what an amazing woman she was. My sister attended as well. I’m glad she made it. After we (y daughter and I)went out to eat with my sister, her son, my sister (friend) Chelle her husband and their kids. We had a nice time talking about all the amazing things Mom Mary did in her life, how she saved so many of us.The grandchildren loved hearing about her. Then we taked about the time some guy went to put unleaded gas in her car and her car took regular gas, she said if my car is screwed up, I’m coming back here!! She didn’t want to pay for it and the guy threatened to call the cops. It was so funny, also so rare for her to snap like that. Well rarer as she got older. She wouldn’t take any crap from anyone. She said what needed to be said without being mean most of the time. No one’s perfect. It was nice to connect with family again. We then went over to Don’s grave and spread some of her ashes there.

Then tonight I got to take HJ to the emergency room for her sunburn where everyone but the doctor freaked. He was an idiot. I mean that in the nicest possible way. Well Im physically, mentally and emtionally drained. It’s off to bed with the likes of me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I don't want OnStar..

Get out of your own head.....

The First Hearing of the Heartbeat