Bo Bice second best? Are you kidding me??
Bo Bice, I have to add that I am upset, no kind of crushed over Bo Bice’s loss. It was a loss because there can only be one winner and that went to Carrie Underwood. I wonder if it’s because America’s Idol can’t be a long haired, beard sporting, southern rocker with a past. I think it’s sad if they couldn’t look above his past to his amazing talent. Food poisoning and ear infection/allergies aside, the lack luster finale show down was sad, but I don’t think it gave Carrie a win. For true showmanship and talent, I think Bo was and will always be my 2005 American Idol! Not that I don’t think Carrie is very talented herself, I think she is very talented. But if we’re voting on talent and nothing else, hands down with the song performance ” In a Dream” Bo showed who the true Idol should have been. Now with that said, I will let this rest. Congratulations to all the American Idol participants and good luck in the future. PS. Why did I pick this season to watch it???
Comments