Because letting it out is healthier...

So yesterday, because it is officially Monday because it's after midnight, was Lana-Rose's second birthday. It was an awesome day, it truly was. The party was kick ass. It was great seeing everyone who loves her and cares for her surrounding her and sharing the happiness of the day. The food was delicious and she had a fantastic day.

However, there's one thing that's really bothering me. You say you want to be involved in her life, you want to be a part of her life, but you can't call her and wish her a Happy Birthday? Your only blood grandchild and you can't be bothered to call her and say, Happy Birthday little one. You couldn't put a happy birthday to her on Facebook but you can post six hundred requests for fucking Farmville? Really? You can give a thanks for the good time to people you spend the day with but can't put a happy fucking birthday to your only grandchild. I realize it is not the responsibility of your fiance to put up a happy birthday, that's on you! I'm sure her grandchildren's birthdays aren't missed. Why? Because she cares. Hmm silly me, I thought you cared about your grandchild. I put in a good word for you, I stuck up for you and for what? For you to show what a careless ass you are?

 Rob says I should let this go because you're not worth my time or energy. I tell him it's seeing the pain on my son's (son in law/son same difference) face when he's once again let down. It's a face I definitely don't want to see on my grandchild, ever and certainly not caused by you. Again, it's not about money you fuck. It's about taking time out of your busy day and saying hey, happy birthday. Is it too much to ask? I don't think so. Short of death and maybe a coma, there is NO EXCUSE in the world for missing your grandchild's birthday. Shame on you for being the person you are, you could do so much better but you don't even try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get out of your own head.....

Monster Juice Spray pussifying our children?

Sometimes..